Teaching Demonstration week


WEEK 3 TEACHING DEMONSTRATION WEEK
MONDAY and TUESDAY
August 20-21, 2018

My Grade 8G Sports Family

It was just the same routine for two days. I managed teaching 3 Grade 8 sections with 1 hour time per meeting on Monday and Tuesday. My topic was still about the basic skills of basketball, (e.g, dribbling, passing, shooting, etc.) And I used my technique which was the translation of my dialogue. My classroom routine also starts inside the classroom for the discussion and then I let them change their clothes to PE uniforms for the application and performance task outside the field.

Here are some of the photos during my class discussions.






Comments

Popular posts

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

SEA-Student Teacher REPORT

Touchdown Indonesia!

Chapter 3: HOW TO UNDERSTAND AN INDONESIAN CLASS